魔兽世界壁纸 www.ahiik.icu DIELECTRIC COMPONENTS
|Microwave components are widely used in: Wireless Cellular Phones
and Cable Televisions, Cellular Base Stations Direct Broadcast Satellite
Receivers, Automobile Collision Avoidance Sensors, and so on.
Direct microwave components are material with high Q, good temperature
stability, and high d constant enables design of stable microwave
oscillators. It utilizes the latest piezo technology enabling the
most cost-effective designs to be housed in the lowest profile packages
for extremely high performance within limited space. SMD and reflow
soldering is available and mountable by automatic placing machine.
Custom packages are available in Direct. Please consult our sales representatives
or engineers as regards the products of other frequency.
|Dielectric Filters - DF Series
DF Series with high permittivity, high dielectric constants, extremely temperature stability and high Q that enables the design of stable microwave oscillators and filters.
DF Series, PDF file (222KB)
|Dielectric Patch Antenna - DA Series
Small dielectric patch antenna dimensions, provides highly stabilized performance, using high quality factor, and stabilized temperature coefficient.
DA Series, PDF file (321KB)
|Dielectric Coaxial TE Mode - TE Series
TE coaxial series are available many different kinds of material with high Q which provides various dielectric constants to meet dielectric resonator applications.
TE Series, PDF file (332KB)
||2G ~ 16GHz
|Dielectric Resonators - DR Series
Dielectric resonators DR series are widely used in voltage controlled oscillators and filters for cellular phone, cordless phone and so on.
DR Series, PDF file (341KB)
- PIEZOELECTRIC & MIRCOWAVE
- DIELECTRIC - High Q Throughout Microwave Bands
- FILTERS - For Audio Visual, Communication Equipment
- RESONATORS - LC Oscillation, Electrical Resonance
- CRYSTAL RESONATORS - Ceramic Quartz Crystal
- SAW - Low Profile, for CDMA800/1900/GPS System
- COMMERCIAL TYPE - Low Power Consumption
- PRECISION - Tighter Tolerance, Lower TCR
- POWER TO-220 STYLE - Thin Film, High Precision
- POWER TYPE - Chambers, Braking, Load Banks
- HIGH VOLTAGE - Extreme Energy Consumption
- MELF - Metal Electrode Leadless Face
- CURRENT SENSE - Low Resistance
- SMD - Surface Mount Device, Chip Type
- INDUCTORS & COILS
- RF INDUCTOR - SMD Type, Multilayer Beads, High SRF
- POWER INDUCTOR - SMT Low-Profile, High-Current
- COILS - SMD Common Mode Choke
© 2008 Direct Electronics Tech. Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.