魔兽世界壁纸 www.ahiik.icu CERAMIC RESONATOR
|DIRECT offers a full line Resonators which meet the performance requirements
of today's industrial applications. Ours consumer grade products are rated from -20 to +80 °C, and industrial standards offer stable
performance with an operating temperature range. The temperature variation and aging characteristics of the automotive grade serve the market
well, providing reliable start up and stable oscillation in microprocessor circuits across a wide variety of applications.
It should be noted that automotive and industrial application circuits,
especially in critical applications, should be evaluated and characterized by DIRECT for stability.
Please contact our piezo engineering group for IC characterization at the beginning of your design process.
We highly recommend all companies to pursue the characterization process
which will eliminate potential design issues and liability with regard to stability. DIRECT offers two extending frequency range in MHz and kHz.
- PIEZOELECTRIC & MIRCOWAVE
- RESONATORS - LC Oscillation, Electrical Resonance
- CRYSTAL RESONATORS - Ceramic Quartz Crystal
- FILTERS - For Audio Visual, Communication Equipment
- DIELECTRIC - High Q Throughout Microwave Bands
- SAW - Low Profile, for CDMA800/1900/GPS System
- COMMERCIAL TYPE - Low Power Consumption
- PRECISION - Tighter Tolerance, Lower TCR
- POWER TO-220 STYLE - Thin Film, High Precision
- POWER TYPE - Chambers, Braking, Load Banks
- HIGH VOLTAGE - Extreme Energy Consumption
- MELF - Metal Electrode Leadless Face
- CURRENT SENSE - Low Resistance
- SMD - Surface Mount Device, Chip Type
- INDUCTORS & COILS
- RF INDUCTOR - SMD Type, Multilayer Beads, High SRF
- POWER INDUCTOR - SMT Low-Profile, High-Current
- COILS - SMD Common Mode Choke
© 2008 Direct Electronics Tech. Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.